Sunday, September 7, 2008

Slipknot-Slayer







My favorite type of music is metal. I like listening to it because it keeps me up and happy:). My favorite bands are Slipknot and Slayer. I also like to listen to Iced-Earth, Metallica and Mushroomhead. The only music that really annoys me is classic music, hip-hop and pop.
Slipknot= Slipknot is an American heavy metal, nu-metal and metal band from Des Moibes, Iowa. The members of the band are Sid Wilson, Joy Jordison, Paul Gray, Chris Fehn, Jim Root, Craig Jones, Shawn Crahan, Mick Thomson and Corey Taylor. The band formed in 1995 and their firts album calles Slipknot was releast in 1999 amd it was followed by two more albums, Iowa, in 2001 and Vol. 3 (the subliminal verses) in 2001. They have recently released their 4th album called, All Hope Is Gone.

No comments: