Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twister

Hi, my name is Knot Slip. My job is to study weather, particularly tornados. My dream is to run after a tornado and go in the middle of it, and if I die I’ll die for my job. They won’t cry for me, they’ll be proud of me. I’ve been working for this machine for 5 years. I hope it works. Recently my assistant told me that a tornado will take place in Iowa. I told him that this is the day I’ll run after a tornado.

I prepared my things: a machine I’ve made with some small balls inside it so it can record the tornados speed and stuff. As I was passing with my car I’ve heard a song from a live concert that was taking place in Iowa. The only thing I heard was “If you’re 555 then I’m 666”. And I said to me “People are getting weirder and weirder every year”. The tornado! I saw the forming of a tornado; I was running 170 km an hour to chase it. When I got closed to it I jumped into the tornado with my machine. The last thing I saw in my eyes was my wife turning around the tornado..That was the end of my life, my career..

No comments: